The Upper Hutt Health Centre offer a wide range of services for both corporate and individual clients ranging from comprehensive medicals to pre-employment screening.
Employee health screening forms an integral part of a corporate “wellness” strategy and health benefit programme for many employers.
Pre-employment medicals are often an important part of the recruitment process. The Upper Hutt Health Centre offer these and other company employment and workplace related assessments, depending on your needs as well as those of your employer or potential employer.
We do understand that healthy and fit employees are critical for their, as well as an organisation’s or companies, performance and productivity and that staff illness is a risk which can be managed. An employment (or company) medical can help organisations manage their health risks and assist employees with rehabilitation.
Pre-employment medical can include:
- Medical History
- Height, Weight and Blood Sugar
- Vision, Hearing and Lung Function Testing
- Cardio Vascular Assessment
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Urine analysis
- Urine Drug Screening
- Where necessary we can liaise with our local Physiotherapist when a comprehensive musculoskeletal assessment is required.