Repeat prescriptions for Upper Hutt Health Centre patients can be ordered by:
- Registering with the ManageMyHealth patient portal and ordering your repeat prescriptions via this secure online pathway
- Phoning 04 920 1800 option 2 (script line) – during normal working hours
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (option only available until October 2019)
- Completing a form at front reception – during normal working hours
- Faxing a request to 04 920 1808.
Please note: our email prescription system will will not be running past October 2019. All future orders must go through ManageMyHealth. To ensure there is no delay in processing your next prescription, please register for ManageMyHealth now.
Please allow two working days for the prescription to be processed. Payment is due on collection.
There is a Fax Fee of $5.00
Please note that any urgent script ordered during afterhours will be charged at a higher fee and you will be advised when it will be ready.