If you are planning overseas travel come in and discuss your plans with our travel doctor to ensure you have a safe and healthy trip.
Dr Melanie Avery has a post-graduate qualification in travel and tropical medicine from the University of Otago, completed in 2006. She has comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of travel medicine.
- Individual medical advice on international health risks specific to your destination
recommendations and/or re-certification
assessment and advice on strategies to prevent travel related illness such
as altitude illness, insect borne diseases such as malaria, yellow fever,
- Full medicals (where appropriate), visa application health checks & fitness to travel certificates
- Individual $90 (30 minute consultation)
- Couples $130
- Family (2 adults & up to 2 children) $190.
- The fee will be $35 for any extra children under 18 years of age
BOOK YOUR TRAVEL CLINIC APPOINTMENT WELL IN ADVANCE OF YOUR DEPARTURE (preferably 6 weeks before).
To ensure we have all the relevant information for your appointment, please print this form
Once this is received, you will be contacted for an appointment.