You must be registered with ManageMyHealth to be able to activate your account. For information on how to register, please see instructions below.
Freedom to manage your health and wellness, anytime, anywhere
ManageMyHealth™ is a secure website which can receive your health information from your doctors system. It can also be used to store other health related information which may not be recorded within your doctors system, such as other treatments you have received or other medications which you may be taking. This allows access to your personal health information from any Internet device at anytime, anywhere in the world. The website has many other features such as health related news, community forums and access to wellness initiatives.
How to register
ManageMyHealth™ is available to you right now.
All you need to do is ask to be registered when you are at reception or fill in the form below and email to email@example.com. You will need to provide an email address and proof of identity with your registration.
We will then provide you with an activation code and instructions on how to complete your registration online.
Benefits of ManageMyHealth
- Book appointments online, order repeat prescriptions, check lab results, request an online consultation and communicate securely with your doctor
- Access, manage and control your health information
- Improve health outcomes by sharing your information with all your healthcare providers, giving you peace of mind that if you require emergency assistance, your emergency providers can have access to your information
- Stay on track with your health – receive appointments reminders and recalls online with MMH
- Keep up to date on your health conditions with our library of medical research, newsletters and open forums
- Empowerment – take ownership of your health by playing an active role in decisions relating to your health and wellbeing